Ladies, want to look and feel LOVELY this month? Check out these tips to up your self-love appeal:
1. Get a great haircut. Having a new ‘do’ makes a huge difference in your appearance. Ask your hairdresser for something that flatters your face. For inspiration, look for pictures of haircuts on people that look like you. Remember to use good products on your hair for heat protection and polishing.
2. Get a makeup lesson. Most makeup artists offer private or group classes and can teach you how to make simple adjustments to your makeup routine, giving you fresh and glamorous looks for day and night.
3. Get a mani/pedi. There’s nothing like having manicured fingers and toes-it’s so pretty and clean and sure to make you feel more beautiful.
4. Get some exercise. Great skin tone and energy are attractive traits and make you feel confident. That’ll put a smile on your face and will help draw in the people around you.
A beauty makeover adds to your confidence
5. Drink lots of water to hydrate your skin and to help keep a fresh mind. This is epic for your well-being.
6. Eat healthy foods. Subscribe to a healthy food blog and practice great nutrition. You will feel better and you will have a more positive outlook- this is definitely attractive.
7. Better your conversation skills. Make a list of 20 fun questions you could ask someone while getting to know them such as, “What’s the funnest thing you did this year?” and “What do you like most about such and such and why?” etc. These types of questions bring out the best in others and generate friendship and appreciation. Plus, you might learn something interesting.
8. Single? Get out and meet people! Go to mixers, events, meetings, parties, and anything else you can think of. Have fun.
9. Finally, Sweet One, pick out some new outfits, dress saucy and enjoy yourself. You deserve it!