Have you ever seen a beautiful makeup job on lips? Most of us use a simple gloss or crème for our day look, but on occasion we need to rock the house with our sexiness. Using these tips, you can do your lips like a makeup artist would!
1. Start with a small brushing of foundation or concealer at the lip line inwards.
2. Dry with a light dusting of translucent powder.
3. Using a lip liner pencil, line your lips with short, feathery strokes at the lip line or just outside the lip line (to create fuller lips).
4. Blend slightly with your finger or lip brush to blur the line (just a LITTLE).
5. Next apply your lipstick SPARINGLY with a lip brush at the insides of your lips up to the lip liner line. Blot, if necessary.
6. Dust slightly again with translucent powder.
7. Add a small amount of shimmery color that is lighter than your lipstick. Apply in a racing stripe straight down from under the V at the top of your lips to the pout area on the bottom.
8. Soften slightly with your finger to blend.
9. Lightly dust again.
10. Add clear lip gloss SPARINGLY to the whole look. Tada!
The key to this look is precision and remember that all of these steps, while important, should not be overdone. Practice makes perfect!